View the report here.
The Sigrid Rausing Trust was founded in 1995. Our purpose is to promote the values and principles of human rights, equality and the rule of law, and to preserve nature from further degradation.
Our guiding principles
- We recognise the value of unrestricted funding.
- We look for good and effective leadership.
- We are flexible and responsive to needs and opportunities.
- We value clarity and brevity in applications and reports.
- We look to establish long-term relationships with grantees.